| Dad, I lovve you via satyanepami |
| Maharjan brothers totally immersed into #football! Ops... #soccer;) via satyanepami |
To be utterly undiplomatic and unapologetic, I have no clear-cut answers to those questions. As much I want to go back to the country of my birth, no lesser is the gravity toward the country that has given me so much- new relationships, education, ministry opportunities, wonderful families - pulling me apart. My kids call this country their home. The neighborhood we live in they feel closer to their hearts. I know nothing comes close to your land than all these that I was blessed with in this land. Yet, there are certain things that outweigh my yearning to go back sooner.
I cherish most of those days that I lived there. Meantime, certain things that are so closely attached to your past that haunt you like a ghost. Running away from it will not relieve you, as it will follow you as closely as your shadow. On the other hand, I know where I want to be and what I want to do. In other words, I am not here because I dream to be here. Prospect of living here in the US was
Facing with all these uncertainties, I still am hopeful that I can answer my mom's question that stands tall like a giant when she asks me, "My son, when are you coming back?" I am hopeful that I can answer my friends that I did not make a lot of money as an international student but I made a whole lot of solid relationships. I hope I can roar with a thunderous voice and tell you, "I am coming soon (but) when?..." Dear all, I still do not know when I am coming back.
No comments:
Post a Comment